Want a cheap wedding dress but don’t want to settle for anything less than perfect? Having a hard time finding the dress of your dreams? Do none of the modest wedding dresses you see fit your budget?
We’ve got you covered! Renting a wedding dress can solve all of your financial woes. Here are our top 5 reasons to rent a dress:
- A dress is expensive!
- On average, girls spend $1,089-$1,429, not including any alterations (which for modest brides can end up in the $500s!)
- A wedding dress takes up much needed space!
- Typically, once married, you will move into a cute little apartment with your spouse. Closet space and storage space becomes a precious commodity! Not to mention when you move…
- A dress is never used again
- I know, we would all love our daughters to wear our dresses, but did you wear your mom’s?
- It’s unlikely the dress will ever be the perfect fit
- You lost weight. You had children. You went on a cruise. Here you’ve paid hundreds of dollars for alterations for the “perfect fit”
- Dress upkeep is no longer your responsibility!
- We will clean and the steam the dress for you. We will fix any rips/tears. We will preserve the dress. You don’t have to worry about the dress falling to pieces because it stayed in a storage unit for years!
Don’t give up your dream of the perfect dress when you find you don’t have the budget to buy it. By renting a dress you can get the top of the line quality for 1/10th the price.
Contact us to set up your appointment! (801) 896-7961